Personal Fitness Trainer Program in Las Vegas at ATI
National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certification
Right now is an Exciting Time to be a Personal Fitness Trainer!
Times have changed, and COVID-19 has made the way we work and play much different. But Personal Fitness Trainers are just as important as ever, and we are adapting to this new environment. In many ways, it’s never been a more exciting time to be a part of this awesome industry! Here are a few reasons why right now is a great time to be a PFT:
Virtual Training Sessions: Technology is amazing! Utilizing today’s technology, PFTs are able to offer virtual training sessions, allowing them to reach more clients than ever before. With today's technology, Personal Fitness Trainers can break free from the walls of the gym and take their training sessions virtual!
Higher Demand due to Remote Work Policies: More people than ever before are now working from home, and many of these workers are finding they now have less time for exercise; these people may benefit from the motivation of a dedicated fitness professional. With more people working remotely from home, demand is growing for personalized workouts from a professional PFT!
Enhanced Opportunities for Wellness Coaching: The shift to remote work has made maintaining healthy eating habits a challenge for many people. PFTs now have greater opportunities to lean into their role as health and wellness coaches!
ATI can train you to be a PFT in as few as 10 Months!
What is a Personal Fitness Trainer?
Personal Fitness Trainers are fitness professionals who specialize in exercise prescription and instruction, and also provide nutritional information. PFTs help clients improve their fitness, prevent and recover from injuries, and increase their overall health by teaching proper exercise techniques and providing motivation and encouragement. If you are passionate about fitness and a healthy lifestyle and you enjoy helping others, then a career as a Personal Fitness Trainer might be right for you!
- What is the job outlook for Personal Fitness Trainers? The health & fitness industry is growing in the U.S., and the need for qualified, skilled, and experienced fitness professionals has been steadily increasing. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics, employment for PFTs is projected to grow 15 percent from 2019 to 2029, faster than the average for all occupations. This growth will account for more than 57,000 new jobs as Personal Fitness Trainers!
- Where do PFTs work? Personal Fitness Trainers work in a variety of workplaces from gyms, health clubs, recreation centers, yoga and pilates studios, cruise ships, resorts, educational institutions, and in private practices. Personal Fitness Trainers may also be self-employed, and now- more than ever before- PFTs are able to work remotely, utilizing technology to deliver virtual training sessions.
Why choose ATI for your training to be a Personal Fitness Trainer?
With ATI, you can train to join this rewarding field in as few as 10 months! ATI’s Personal Fitness Trainer program is a comprehensive, focused program providing the knowledge and skills necessary to enter this growing field. At ATI, you will learn:
- How to create safe and effective exercise techniques
- How to perform fitness assessments
- How to create workout plans based on assessment findings
- Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology, Biomechanics, Exercise Philosophy, Strength and Conditioning, Corrective Exercise Techniques, and Supplementation
- Business and Sales, including online marketing
Upon completion of the program, students are prepared to obtain the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) certification.
If you are passionate about fitness and enjoy helping people improve their health, then a career as a Personal Fitness Trainer might be right for you. At ATI you can get the training you need to begin an exciting new career as a Personal Fitness Trainer!
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH ATI!
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.
Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
Like ATI on Facebook!