Personal Fitness Trainer Program in Las Vegas at ATI
National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certification
Right now is an Exciting Time to be a Personal Fitness Trainer!
Times have changed, and COVID-19 has made the way we work and play much different. But Personal Fitness Trainers are just as important as ever, and we are adapting to this new environment. In many ways, it’s never been a more exciting time to be a part of this awesome industry! Here are a few reasons why right now is a great time to be a PFT:
Virtual Training Sessions: Technology is amazing! You can now break free from the walls of the gym and take your training sessions anywhere. Utilizing today’s technology, you can reach more clients than ever before, and you can reach them where they are. ATI’s program now includes an enhanced focus on how PFTs can successfully connect with clients remotely and provide them with effective and rewarding virtual training sessions. With ATI, you’ll learn how to build a virtual PFT business, how to conduct assessments and coach virtually, and new online sales and marketing strategies to build your clientbase.
Higher Demand due to Remote Work Policies: More people than ever before are working from home, and many workers are finding they now have less time to take a break from sitting at their computer for a walk or a workout. These remote workers need the motivation of a dedicated fitness professional. With more people working remotely from home, the need for personalized workouts from a professional PFT is higher than ever!
Enhanced Opportunities for Wellness Coaching: More time spent working from home has made maintaining healthy eating habits a challenge for many people. As a PFT, your role as a health and wellness coach is more important than ever! Take advantage of enhanced opportunities to provide your clients with health and wellness coaching by utilizing the tools of social media and virtual training sessions. Right now is a great time for PFTs to lean into their role as nutrition experts, providing clients with personalized diet plans and nutritional guidance!
ATI can train you to be a PFT in as few as 10 Months!
What is a Personal Fitness Trainer?
Personal Fitness Trainers are fitness professionals who specialize in exercise prescription and instruction, and also provide nutritional information. PFTs help clients improve their fitness, prevent and recover from injuries, and increase their overall health by teaching proper exercise techniques and providing motivation and encouragement. If you are passionate about fitness and a healthy lifestyle and you enjoy helping others, then a career as a Personal Fitness Trainer might be right for you!
- What is the job outlook for Personal Fitness Trainers? The health & fitness industry is growing in the U.S., and the need for qualified, skilled, and experienced fitness professionals has been steadily increasing. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics, employment for PFTs is projected to grow 15 percent from 2019 to 2029, faster than the average for all occupations. This growth will account for more than 57,000 new jobs as Personal Fitness Trainers!
- Where do PFTs work? Personal Fitness Trainers work in a variety of workplaces from gyms, health clubs, recreation centers, yoga and pilates studios, cruise ships, resorts, educational institutions, and in private practices. Personal Fitness Trainers may also be self-employed, and now- more than ever before- PFTs are able to work remotely, utilizing technology to deliver virtual training sessions.
Why choose ATI for your training to be a Personal Fitness Trainer?
With ATI, you can train to join this rewarding field in as few as 10 months! ATI’s Personal Fitness Trainer program is a comprehensive, focused program providing the knowledge and skills necessary to enter this growing field. At ATI, you will learn:
- How to create safe and effective exercise techniques
- How to perform fitness assessments
- How to create workout plans based on assessment findings
- Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology, Biomechanics, Exercise Philosophy, Strength and Conditioning, Corrective Exercise Techniques, and Supplementation
- Business and Sales, including online marketing
Upon completion of the program, students are prepared to obtain the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) certification.
If you are passionate about fitness and enjoy helping people improve their health, then a career as a Personal Fitness Trainer might be right for you. At ATI you can get the training you need to begin an exciting new career as a Personal Fitness Trainer!
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH ATI!
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.
Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
Like ATI on Facebook!